More Ways to Give
Combined Federal Campaign
When You Give Through The CFC, YOU Make It Possible!
Federal and Military employees can take advantage of one of the most effective and efficient ways to support the important work of the Wild Dolphin Project by donating through the Combined Federal Campaign. We count on your gifts to support our ongoing research, as well as enabling us to learn more about the dolphins and their environment in which they live. Donating through the CFC will allow us to gain more knowledge, better equipping us to help protect them In Their World…On Their Terms....
Please join the effort to support our ongoing research by designating your CFC gift to #69488 when you make your pledge.
Just a small amount each pay period can make a world of difference to our research. For more information about EarthShare and the Wild Dolphin Project in the CFC, please visit: www.earthshare.org/cfc.html
EarthShare Workplace Giving
The Wild Dolphin Project is a member of EarthShare! This is a workplace-giving organization that supports hundreds of environmental charities and non-profits. Through this program and others listed below, you can support the ongoing work of Dr. Denise Herzing on Atlantic spotted dolphin communication and dolphin intelligence.
How does it work? If your employer participates, you pledge a contribution to the Wild Dolphin Project as an automatic deduction from each paycheck.
Business owners: Please click here to visit the EarthShare site, and select Workplace Giving to register your company with EarthShare and designate Wild Dolphin Project as a recipient.
American Express Gift Matching Program
Charitable donations by American Express employees are matched through the American Express Philanthropy Initiative
Many employers have a similar gift-matching program. Ask at your workplace if they will match your donation and those of your coworkers and you can double the impact of your gift!
To register your matching gift by Internet:
- Log on to www.easymatch.com/amexmg and click on "Submit a New Request."
- You will be asked for your Employee ID. You can assign your password after your first visit to the site.
- Register your Gift Matching request.
- You will receive an email message confirming the request.
To register your gift by mail:
The employee should:
- Complete Part 1 of the form.
- Mail the original form (faxed copies will not be accepted), with the donation and any other necessary documentation, to the institution of your choice that meets the criteria listed in the guidelines. The matching amount provided by American Express Foundation will be for unrestricted support.
The recipient organization should:
- Complete Part 2 of the original application form.
- The authorized officer of the charity must verify the donation, sign the application and return the original form to the Gift Matching Program, P.O. Box 3418, Princeton, NJ 08543-3418.
- For more information, please contact the Matching Gifts Program at:
Telephone: Toll Free: 888-297-6282 (9:00 am – 6:00 pm ET)